This program helps meet the needs of children in the county who take part in the School Nutrition Program during the school year. Grace parishioners, in conjunction with the Fauquier County Food Distribution Coalition, donate breakfast & lunch items which supplement the regular support. For the past several years we have filled as many as 100 grocery bags filled to the brim, for both June & July.
- Shelf milk – ultra-pasteurized (UHT) milk or powdered milk
- Cereal – prefer non-sugared
- Small boxes of raisins
- Juice boxes
- Peanut butter and jelly – plastic jars PLEASE
- Cereal bars
- Tuna or chicken with crackers in a package
- Snack sizes of fruit in individual containers
- Small mac and cheese (microwaveable)
- V8 Fusion juice (any flavor, 8oz. cans or 6.75 oz. juice boxes)
- Microwavable pasta items (ex. Chef Boyardee)
- Any healthy snacks other than nuts
If you prefer, you can make a monetary donation. Please make checks payable to Grace Church with Summer Meals for Kids on the memo line.
Or- donate online here.