There is a place for you here.
New to the Piedmont area? Unfamiliar with Christianity, or the Episcopal Church? Welcome.
Whoever you are, wherever you are in your spiritual journey, the people of Grace in The Plains hope that your experience with this church will strengthen you.
As you browse our website, you might consider:
- visiting Grace for a worship service and/or watching our live-streamed services
- coming to a live concert and community reception
- signing up for an Inquirers Class
- touring Grace Montessori School with your family
- volunteering with the Peas and Grace Food Pantry
- attending a theatrical performance with one of our resident theater companies
- participating in a small group engaging scripture, or participating in any of the other offerings you’ll see on these pages
Do as much or as little as you like. At Grace there are no “requirements” for being a part of this community of faith. If you wish to be baptized or confirmed, or to transfer your membership from another Episcopal parish, we’d love for you to do so, but it isn’t required. You are welcome to participate in everything we have to offer.
Here is an online visitor card (link to web form that appears on landing page): it’s not required but it helps us be more responsive to you.
Grace Church in The Plains
6507 Main Street
The Plains, VA 20198
We’d Love to Hear From You!