Worship at Grace Church is centered in the Eucharist. As we gather at God’s table, we experience God’s faithfulness to us and to the world. We value our liturgy in all of its forms, enriched by inspiring music.
- Sunday 8:00 a.m. Holy Eucharist, Rite II (said)
- Sunday 10:30 a.m. Holy Eucharist, Rite II with the Grace Church Choir
- Blessing of the Animals: Sunday, October 8, 2017 at 3:00 p.m.
- All Saints’ Day: In addition to our 8 & 10:30 morning services, we will have a 3:00 p.m. Service of Evening Prayer, at the Church of Our Savior, Little Georgetown
- Choral Evensong
- Advent Festival Lessons and Carols with Grace Church Choir and brass (Sunday, Dec. 17 at 5:00 p.m.)
- Christmas Eve: 4:00 p.m. service for families, with the Christmas Pageant and congregational carols; 7:00 p.m. service with congregational carols; 10:30 p.m. service with choir and brass (prelude with congregational carols begins at 10:00 p.m.)
- Christmas Day: One (said) service at 10:00 a.m.
- Ash Wednesday with imposition of ashes and Eucharist
- Weekly Lenten/Advent Celtic evening services
- Palm Sunday with courtyard procession
- Praying the Labyrinth during Holy Week
- Maundy Thursday with Agape meal and foot- washing, followed by Holy Eucharist
- Good Friday Holy Silence noon until 3:00 p.m.
- Good Friday Meditation on the Passion, 7:00 p.m.
- Easter Vigil with sung liturgy and Festival Eucharist, 7:00 p.m.
- Easter Sunday 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. with Grace Church Choir and brass