Worship at Grace Church is centered in the Eucharist. As we gather at God’s table, we experience God’s faithfulness to us and to the world. We value our liturgy in all of its forms, enriched by inspiring music.
- Sunday 8:00 a.m. Holy Eucharist, Rite II (said)
- Sunday 10:00 a.m. Sunday School
- Sunday 10:30 a.m. Holy Eucharist, Rite II and Grace Church Choir
- Sunday 10:30 a.m. Children’s Chapel (children return to church for the Eucharist)
- Ash Wednesday with imposition of ashes and Eucharist
- Weekly Lenten/Advent Celtic evening services
- Palm Sunday with courtyard procession
- Praying the Labyrinth during Holy Week
- Maundy Thursday with Agape meal and foot- washing, followed by Holy Eucharist
- Good Friday Holy Silence noon until 3:00 p.m.
- Good Friday Meditation on the Passion, 7:00 p.m.
- Easter Vigil with sung liturgy and Festival Eucharist, 7:00 p.m.
- Easter Sunday 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. with Grace Church Choir and brass
- All Saints’ Day: Service of Evening Prayer, at the Church of Our Savior, Little Georgetown
- Choral Evensong
- Advent Festival Lessons and Carols with Grace Church Choir and brass
- Christmas Eve: 4:00 p.m. service for families, with the Christmas Pageant and congregational carols; 8:00 p.m. service with choir and brass (prelude with congregational carols begins at 7:30 p.m.)
- Christmas Day: One (said) service at 9:00 a.m.